Most operators have access to spidertracks’ real-time tracking for as little as US$2.00 per flight hour.
Some plans come bundled with points included. Have a look below for a plan that matches the hours each aircraft flies per month. If you use more than the included reports in a month, there is a small fee per extra position report.
Still not sure? Scroll a little further down and use our calculator to get an idea of what tracking will cost in your fleet.
|Seasonal Plan||$200 per year||0||$0.07 per position report||1 or 2 minutes|
|Flexi-Plan||$19.95||0||$0.10 per position report||Any time and / or distance|
|Commercial 4||$240||4500 (approx. 150 hours)||$0.05 ($1.50 / hr)||1 or 2 minutes|
|Commercial 3||$180||3300 (approx. 110 hours)||$0.06 ($1.80 / hr)||1 or 2 minutes|
|Commercial 2||$140||2550 (approx. 85 hours)||$0.063 ($1.90 / hr)||1 or 2 minutes|
|Commercial 1||$100||1800 (approx. 60 hours)||$0.067 ($2.00 / hr)||1 or 2 minutes|
|Ultra||$85||1500 (approx. 50 hours)||$0.07 ($2.10 / hr)||1 or 2 minutes|
|High Flyer||$55||900 (approx. 30 hours)||$0.08 ($2.40 / hr)||1 or 2 minutes|
|Frequent Flyer||$45||720 (approx. 24 hours)||$0.09 ($2.70 / hr)||1 or 2 minutes|
|The Enthusiast||$30||450 (approx. 15 hours)||$0.13 ($4.00 / hr)||1 or 2 minutes|
* Approximate hours are based on sending a position report every two minutes. Sending a position report every minute will halve the approximate included hours and double the cost per additional hour.
What type of Spider do you need?
Enter your desired position reporting Interval in Minutes.
Reporting Interval (minutes)
Average per Month
This is the recommended plan for you
Approximate cost per month for fleet: –
Approximate cost per hour: –
Pricing is in USD and does not include any applicable taxes.
- All Pricing is in USD without tax
- Notification SMS messages are $0.20
- Updating settings on the Spider, activating and canceling Watch, and ‘requesting position information now’ are considered one position report each
- Each SOS text message will cost $0.50.
- Spidertracks does not offer data subscriptions to companies located in Brazil, subscriptions must be made through a third party such as Satcom Direct.
- Customers can be invoiced in another currency, converted from USD on invoice date, using monthly average exchange rate from the previous month.
- All plans require a 12-month contract and are invoiced monthly, payable within 20 days by credit card.
- A fee equivalent to the remaining monthly fees on your contract will be charged for breaking a contract.
- Customers can go to a more expensive plan but not a less expensive plan within their contract period.